- studentaid.gov New site created by Federal Student Aid that provides straightforward and easy-to-understand information about planning and paying for college.
- www.fafsa.ed.gov Learn all about the FAFSA, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, usually the first step in seeking financial aid for higher education.
- www.federalstudentaid.ed.gov The Department of Education’s Federal Student Aid (FSA) programs are the largest source of student aid in America. These programs provide more than $80 billion a year in grants, loans, and work-study assistance. Learn more and how to apply for this aid.
- www.finaid.org This award-winning site has grown into the most comprehensive source of student financial aid information, advice and tools — on or off the web.
- www.savingforcollege.com The site has a mission to help individuals and professional advisers better understand how to meet the challenge of paying higher education costs.
- www.whatsmyscore.org/guides/college/index.php Provides helpful financial literacy materials targeted at prospective college students.