Apply for these programs soon! Deadline is April 30, 2014!!
Maui Electric is offering an internship opportunity just for Step Up Scholars!! If you are interested in applying here is what you do!
2) Click on CAREERS (Top Right)
3) Click on Search Jobs (Under Photo Banner)
4) Make sure to register for an iRecruitment account!
5) Return to Search Jobs portal. Select Company: Maui Electric Company, LTD. Search
5) Job is listed as M14-15 Board of Education Step Up Scholar Program - Summer Intern. Select Job.
6) Scroll down after reading the internship details. If you are ready to apply select- APPLY NOW.
*Oahu Class of 2015 Step Up Scholars
The Na Pua Noeau Ke Ola Mau Scholars Program is now accepting applications for the Fall 2014 semester. The Scholars Program supports Native Hawaiian students attending either the University of Hawaii at Hilo or the University of Hawaii at Manoa, who are currently majoring in or intend to major in a healthcare field. Eligible students may receive stipends to assist with community service or internships and/or research projects in respective healthcare fields.
The Fall 2014 application is now available and can be downloaded from the Na Pua Noeau website at npn.uhh.hawaii.edu. Once on the website homepage go to RESOURCES > DOWNLOAD FORMS > PATHWAY PROGRAMS or just click "Ke Ola Mau" above.
The deadline for the Fall 2014 semester is Friday, August 29, 2014. For more information, contact Kehau Bishaw-UH Manoa Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, (808) 956-9410, or Rachel Hualani Loo-UH Hilo Site Coordinator at email@example.com, (808) 932-7759.